Israel Truth Week Conference, Hamilton ONTARIO, March 5-6, 2013
Christie Blatchford: Caledonia law = Deep South law
“…the law in Haldimand County operates as the law in America’s Deep South once worked, where there was one law for the white man, who could break it with impunity, and another for the black man. In Haldimand County, since the occupation began, there has been one law for natives and another for non-natives.“
I believe in CANACE principles respecting the rule of law and protection of human rights.
IN BOOKSTORES NOW: Caledonia’s story and ours, as told by Canada’s award-winning author of ‘Fifteen Days’…
MARCH 22/11: FREE THINKING FILM SOCIETY & INTERNATIONAL FREE PRESS SOCIETY BRING CALEDONIA TO OTTAWA!
July 12, 2009 – THE END OF THE BEGINNING! After 4 arrests during a 31 month campaign the Canadian flag is legal once again in Caledonia:
Portrayed by Caledonia artist
Presentation to 2010 ‘New Directions in Aboriginal Policy’ forum, Mount Royal University, Calgary, AB
- “One of most disliked men in Canada” to receive Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal for Caledonia leadership…congrats to Gary McHale!
- Merlyn Kinrade passes — Caledonia, Six Nations, Canada & Israel lose a patriot and friend
- Israel loses a daughter and defender – Rose Lax of Hamilton’s Never Again Group
- Mark Vandermaas interviewed by CBC re Tom Keefer march in Caledonia
- Freedom Party of Ontario bestows ‘Free Speech Award’ on Mary Lou Ambrogio; praises Caledonia activists
- Dear Caledonia residents – about Tom Keefer & tomorrow’s takeover of Caledonia’s streets by Marxists, radical unionists, anarchists, terror group sympathizers and anti-Israel groups
- Vandermaas email to OPP officer re April 21 DCE rally before two ‘breach of peace’ arrests
- Mark Vandermaas honoured as part of Zachor Coalition at National Holocaust ceremony, Ottawa
- SUN TV: ‘The Caledonia Crusader’ talks about racist Supreme Court decision; then heads to Israel Consulate to stand with Jewish Defence League
- SUN TV’s Michael Coren re Israel Truth Week: “The resistance has begun!”
- SUN TV’s Michael Coren re Israel Truth Week vs. IAW: “The resistance has begun!”
- ANNOUNCING: 2012 Israel Truth Week Conference – ‘ISRAEL: THE CASE FOR THE DEFENCE,’ London ON, March 21st.
- The Tiresome Mr. McHale – by ‘PUBLIUS’
- McHale letter to Spectator: 10 Things that have changed in Caledonia since 2006
- Dear Ontario PC Party: blood from future victims on YOUR hands, not ours
- NEWS RELEASE: Caledonia 8 invite PC leader Tim Hudak to march in Caledonia against racism
- Jerry Agar, CFRB/SUN TV: ‘Caledonia is a festering boil of racist policy’ that discriminates against Whites, Blacks, Jews etc.
- David Strutt photos: Caledonia 8 make history on Douglas Creek Estates in Caledonia
- McHale arrested in Caledonia because Native man assaults 77 yr old former Navy vet/UN peacekeeper & OPP officers
- SUN TV re tomorrow’s Caledonia rally: ‘Courageous Caledonia 8′
Readers Comment"You are all to be commended for doing so much, for so many with so little support. Your effort alone makes me want to weep for those who cannot appreciate the enormity of what has so far transpired."
Cited by Ryerson Review of Journalism
Quoted in Ipperwash Inquiry expose
Disrobing the Aboriginal Industry
"And Mark and Gary, thank you for making us feel like we are not alone in this and that there are other Canadians who care." Elaine, Caledonia resident
"Mark, I just want to say thanks again for your diligence and your help with our struggle here in Caledonia. Thanks also to Gary, without his web site no one would know the lengths the government and the OPP will go to appease terrorists. I don't know how much more the residents who live along the occupied zone can take. I know for myself, I feel lost with nowhere to turn, with little to no help. I do however, thank God for you and Gary. Keep up the good work." Caledonia resident
"Dear Mark: this is my first visit to your site and I absolutely love it. I’m from Caledonia and have been fighting the two tiered justice system since day one. Thank you so much for following Gary McHale’s involvement and coming to Caledonia." Beth
"There are many injustices going on in Canada at the moment, especially in First Nation Territory. They could sure use a man of your passion to give them a hand! Sincerely, Rob"
"From the bottom of my heart, I thank you and Gary and all those who are willing to put your lives on hold to fight for freedom, democracy, law and order. They are definitely worth fighting for. If only I was 20 years younger. God Bless you all !" Cora
"I have to commend you on your writing, very direct, effective and from the heart." David Hartless
"Thanks Mark, and also to you Gary. You guys rock, to stand up for us when no one else will is just great. I can’t even stand up for myself for fear of retaliation against my family." 'BeothucVSA'
"Mark, I would just like to say that I was more than proud to stand in Caledonia on Jan 20th with men like yourself, Gary, Chris and Merlin." Larry Dicy
"We need all the help we can get and owe so much to 'outsiders.' Keep up the good work." Margaret
"I personally appreciate the concern and support of Gary and yourself." Donna Reid
"I enjoy reading posts from a true journalist especially one who holds the truth above all other objectives." Jim Anderson
"Again, thank you Mark for a great job at keeping the focus on the issue at hand that is Two Tier Justice and Equality issues." Lisa Parent
"Good stuff Mark...truth is the greatest weapon against corruption and the wider the truth is sewn the less the grip of the corruptors." WL Mackenzie Redux
"That was so nice of you to make that phone call to Jack on our behalf. Your article on Jack was very touching. [enter 'Let's remember Jack tomorrow' in search box above]Thank you for standing up along with Gary and fighting this issue for Canada and Jack too. It is one big can of worms." Mary, Kelowna, BC
- "Congratulations and many thanks to you tireless freedom fighters in CANACE. What a Canada Day present this was. I nominate you all, particularly Judge Marshall, for an Order of Canada award. Many people talk about rights, freedom, and equity under law, but few focus their actions on delivering it. You guys are the genuine article. Thank you again." Caledonia resident
Category Archives: Islamic Extremism
The Israel-based world media watchdog, Honest Reporting, which claims over 140,000 subscribers, has honoured one of Canada’s Never Again Group members with its ‘Letter of the Month’ award for November 2011.
In actuality, Steve Scheffer (wearing Israeli flag in photo above on Day 11 of my Blue Beret vigil) is being recognized for having two letters published in the Hamilton Spectator in defence of truth in the Middle East, letters in which he condemns Islamist hate for Jews and points out that it is this hatred that is the obstacle to peace, not Israeli intransigence.
- Honest Reporting, Dec 14/11: Letter of the Month – November 2011
“The world remains silent; it is as if we had been swallowed up by the night”
by Raymond Ibrahim
Egypt’s Maspero massacre—where the military killed dozens of Christians protesting the destruction of their churches—dominates October’s persecution headlines. Facts and details concerning the military’s “crimes against humanity” are documented in this report, and include videos of armored-vehicles running over civilians, a catalog of lies and deceitful tactics employed by Egypt’s rulers and state media, and other matters overlooked by the West.
More damning evidence continues to emerge: not only did Egypt’s military plan to massacre Christians to teach them a “lesson” never to protest again, but “death squads” were deployed up buildings the night before to snipe at protesters. Instead of trying the soldiers who intentionally ran-over demonstrators, the military has been randomly arresting Copts simply “for being Christian.” Finally, the fact-finding commission of Egypt’s National Council for Human Rights just submitted its report which, as expected, “white washes” the military’s role, “asserting that no live ammunition was fired on the protesters by the military, as the army only fired blanks in the air to disperse the protesters,” a claim eyewitnesses reject out of hand.
Meanwhile, not only are Western governments apathetic, but it was revealed that “Obama’s top Muslim advisor blocks Middle Eastern Christians’ access to White House.” Newt Gingrich asserted that Obama’s “strategy in the Middle East is such a total grotesque failure” and likened the “Arab spring” to an “anti-Christian spring.” Ann Widdecombe accused the British government of “double standards in its threats to cut aid to countries which persecute gay people while turning a blind eye to persecution against Christians.” Even Christian pastors in the West, apparently more concerned about promoting interfaith dialogue with Muslims, are reluctant to mention persecution to their flock
How to defeat Islamism
The only non-military response to Islamism and the creeping sharia (Islamic law) that is infecting the world is through strength and activism against this scourge and against those in power who are facilitating Islamist expansion. The generations that went before us defeated communism and fascism, and now we must step up to the plate to defeat Islamism. This task is made seriously difficult because we have a Muslim supporter in the White House and weak, ignorant, misinformed leaders married to multiculturalism, wishful thinking, and leftism that is intent on appeasing Islamists in all but a few places (For political reasons related to 9/11, Al Qaeda seems to be the only real Islamist concern for the Obama administration.)
UPDATED Dec 15/11 — In this short course, which should take you no more than 21 minutes or so to complete, you’ll learn how to distinguish fact from fiction before entering into any debate on the Middle East issue, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing you will likely be the most informed person in the room.
Take your time to explore the references cited. Fact check them on your own, but be prepared to be both challenged and repulsed by the enormity of the historical fabrications being foisted on the naive and gullible as part of the war to destroy the state of Israel and her Jews.
LESSON 1: How Israel came into existence – the Palestinian version
The video below can (as of 11:41pm July 15/11) be found in the right side margin of the ‘Uprooted Palestinians‘ website above a cartoon showing two smiling ‘Hamas’ terrorists looming large over a cowering Israeli soldier. It is typical of the claims made by the anti-Israel side:
At 1:43 the video begins to discuss ‘The Nakba (1948)‘ and goes on to say, ‘During the Nakba hundreds of massacres were committed by Zionist terror gangs.“
At the 2:00 min mark the producer states: “During the Nakba around 80% of the Palestinians were expelled from their home and made refugees by Zionist terror gangs.”
At 2:40 it asserts, “During the Nakba 531 Palestinian villages & towns…were ethnically cleansed & destroyed.” The producer shows dead bodies as ‘proof’ of the Jewish atrocities against the innocent Arabs:
- ‘A Voice From Palestine’, May 13/11: The On-Going Nakba of Palestine…63 years later [VIDEO, 4:53]
LESSON 2: How Israel came into existence – the Israeli version
Now that you’ve watched the pro-Palestinian version of events, consider this one by ‘Prager University,’ operated by Dennis Prager, a graduate of the Middle East Institute at Columbia University:
- ‘Prager University,’ Oct 24/10: The Middle East Problem [VIDEO, 5:59]
The op-ed the London Free Press refused to print: ‘Blue Berets for Peace vigil in London,’ by Gary McHale
The article & photo below were submitted to the Editor of the London Free Press on July 11/11 who informed Mr. McHale the same day that it would not be published. Hyperlinks in body text added for publication here.
(Feel free to reprint article & use photo w/link-back, please)
Blue Berets for Peace vigil in London
David Heap, a UWO professor, and Muhammed Hamou, a teacher, chaplain, and former operations manager at the London Muslim Mosque are part of an international team who attempted to travel to the Gaza Strip aboard a 10-ship flotilla in an attempt to break Israel’s blockade of weapons to Hamas. While it was promoted as a humanitarian effort, the trip now appears to have been more about embarrassing Israel then helping people.
While there are true humanitarian disasters in the world, Gaza is not one of those places. In April 2011 Mathilde Redmatn, Deputy Head of the Red Cross stated, “There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.” Recent news stories tell of how Gaza is opening luxury hotels, a large water park, schools, large malls and how food is abundant. Khalil Hamada, a senior Hamas official with Gaza’s Ministry of Justice stated, in June 2010, “There is no starvation in Gaza. No one has died of hunger.”
Mark Vandermaas, a Londoner who served in the Mid-East as a United Nations peacekeeper in 1978, has been conducting a daily Blue Berets for Peace vigil at the mosque on Oxford St. since June 23rd. to call attention to the fact that the mosque held a fundraising dinner for the Canadian boat to Gaza, which is under the control of Hamas, labelled as a terror organization by the Canadian Government.
- VoiceofCanada, June 22/11: MEDIA RELEASE: Former Blue Beret to protest London (Ontario) Muslim Mosque support for Canadian Boat to Hamas
- VoiceofCanada feature: UPDATES: ‘Blue Beret’ vigil
On Day 14, I published my email exchange with the editor of the London Free Press, Joe Ruscitti:
- Mark Vandermaas – London Free Press emails: [PDF].
A former journalist named Leila Paul contacted me through a mutual friend and gave me explicit instructions to publish her email interaction with Editor Ruscitti in which he states – among other things – that he will not publish her opinion piece about the alleged terrorist connections to the funding of an Islamic Chair at Huron College at the University of Western Ontario until after he has had a chance to meet with the Muslim community to try to persuade them to also write a piece.
Ms. Paul’s piece was never published by the London Free Press, but you can read it here in her original email to Editor Ruscitti along with his explanation of why he won’t run it:
- Leila Paul – London Free Press emails [PDF]
About Leila Paul
Leila Paul was born in Bethlehem in 1945 and baptized in the Church of the Nativity. She grew up believing she was a Palestinian Arab, yet became increasingly uncomfortable, feeling somehow that she did not belong.
It was this long ago feeling that would eventually bring her to the decision to speak out about her experience with the London Free Press after seeing the the paper’s decision to cover the anti-Israel London connection to the Canadian Boat to Gaza, yet not report the evidence and facts behind my Blue Beret vigil
I asked Ms. Paul if she would tell readers why she decided to speak out now.
In her own words…
THE LEILA PAUL STORY
(FINAL) DAY 26 UPDATE: ‘Blue Beret’ vigil at London (Ontario) Muslim Mosque re support for ‘Canadian Boat to Hamas’
The ‘Blue Beret’ vigil ended Monday, July 18th (Day 26).
ABOUT THIS PAGE: This page is for updates and photos related to former U.N. peacekeeper Mark Vandermaas’ campaign of daily protests against the support given to the Canadian Boat to Gaza by the London Muslim Mosque.
For background and supporting references, see:
- MEDIA RELEASE: Former Blue Beret to protest London (Ontario) Muslim Mosque support for Canadian Boat to Hamas
STANDING OFFER TO CANCEL ‘BLUE BERET’ PROTESTS – See Day 7 update for details.
INVITE MARK VANDERMAAS TO SPEAK - I would love to share the ‘Blue Berets for Peace’ message with your church or organization:
- Mark Vandermaas, July 03/11: Why I carry a Palestinian flag in my pocket
- VoiceofCanada, July 11/11: The op-ed the London Free Press refused to print: ‘Blue Berets for Peace vigil in London,’ by Gary McHale [PDF, article only]
- Caledonia Victims Project: About – Mark Vandermaas (includes contact info)
Blue Beret vigil in the media
- ‘Just Right’ Show, CHRW Radio 94.9FM, UWO, July 14/11: Mark Vandermaas – Blue Berets for Peace [WMA] [HQ MP3] [WEBSITE]
- Landmark Report (Andrew Lawton), special contribution by Gary McHale, July 12/11: McHale: Blue Berets for Peace Vigil in London [PDF]
- Moose & Squirrel, July 12/11: London (not so) Free Press continues to ignore the news as it parades directly under their upturned noses (“...the anti-Israel LFP continues to look like the laughing stock that it is. Priceless — great work, Mark et al!”
- AltLondon.org, July 12/11: Johnny Canuck-style protester at London Mosque to move information picket to London Free Press building this morning [PDF]
- Blog Wrath, July 11/11: The Blue Beret and the London Not-So-Free Press (“With Mark standing at the mosque, the whole issue of the Canadian leftist psychopaths supporting Hamas is hard to ignore. You can consider him an embodiment of the conscience, which the mosque and the progressives lack.“)
- Masters of Deceit (Leila Paul), July 07/11: True Patriot Love – Standing Up To London’s Mosque (“Here’s Mark’s story and you’ll see why he inspired me. His voice is indeed the Voice of Canada for if true patriot love had a voice it would be Mark’s voice.”)
- Toronto Sun (Peter Worthington), July 06/11: Flotilla should stay docked [PDF]
- Jewish Tribune (Joanne Hill), June 28/11: Former UN peacekeeper staging daily protests against London mosque
- VoiceofCanada, June 27/11: Mark Vandermaas letter to Hamilton Spectator: ‘Genocidal anti-Semitism is the issue (published during Blue Beret vigil)
PROTEST INFO: Blue Beret vigil ended Monday, July 18th (Day 26)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MARK: If you decide to join me…
The purpose of these protests is to share the truth about Israel’s unique United Nations creation and its fight for survival by doing so in a positive, peaceful, firm fashion so others will understand what it will take to truly bring peace between Israelis and Palestinians, and protect innocent civilians in the interim. I would appreciate it very much, therefore, if you would please review these 2 items before deciding to participate:
- Blue Beret protest guide: ‘OUR GOALS TODAY’ [PDF]
- ‘Provoking Violence? Lessons from Dr. King and the Little Rock Nine‘ [LINK] [PDF] [VIDEO, 9:24] (Mark Vandermaas speech, March for Freedom, Caledonia Lions Park, ON May 24/09)
VoC 21 minute course: ANTI-ISRAEL PROPAGANDA 101
Ethnic cleansing of Palestinians or a struggle for survival against genocidal anti-Semitism?
In this short course, which should take you no more than 21 minutes or so to complete, you’ll learn how to distinguish fact from fiction before entering into any debate on the Middle East issue, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing you will most likely be the most informed person in the room:
- VoiceofCanada 21 minute course: ANTI-ISRAEL PROPAGANDA 101
Photo Credits: click here
(FINAL) DAY 26, Monday, July 18/11
- London Free Press, July 04/11: London area supporters raise more than $60,000 in aid: ‘Aid for Gaza: Londoners are among the Canadian contingent bound for the troubled region’ [PDF]
- London Free Press, June 30/11: Two Londoners among Gaza-bound activists [PDF] (updated version of June 28th story with Q&A interview w/Heap added so he could explain “why he’s part of Freedom Flotilla II.”)
- London Free Press, June 28/11: Londoners join Gaza flotilla [PDF] (subsequently updated June 30/11 and renamed ‘Two Londoners among Gaza-bound activists
- VoiceofCanada, July 11/11: The op-ed the London Free Press refused to print: ‘Blue Berets for Peace vigil in London,’ by Gary McHale [PDF]
- Allowed me a daily opportunity for nearly a month to do what I could to counter the anti-Israel fabrications from the Boat to Gaza operators in my own small way (If you haven’t seen it yet, take this 21-minute course – ‘Anti-Israel Propaganda 101′).
- Exposed the London Free Press editorial bias against Israel, and the importance of the role of alternative media in countering that bias.
- Exposed – with key help from former journalist Leila Paul – the undue influence of Muslims in controlling editorial content at the London Free Press.
- Exposed – with key help from investigative blogger Blazing Cat Fur – the role of London Muslim Mosque in aiding war instead of peace via its support for the Cdn. Boat to Hamas.
- Created network of relationships and sense of unity. Plans are being made to build on the Blue Berets for Peace initiative.
- Brought Jews & non-Jews together to help public understand truth about Israel.
- Shared thoughts re Israel & Middle East with a letter to Canada’s Ambassador to U.N. on Day 25 [PDF, 3p]
- Provided training for new activists. Comment from one regular participant: “I feel much more comfortable now taking a truly activist role in whatever it is that concerns me. That’s thanks to you and Gary [McHale].”
- Obtained media coverage in mainstream (non-London) print media, local broadcast media, and key online outlets. The protest was covered by the legendary founder of the Toronto Sun, Peter Worthington, and by Canada’s largest Jewish newspaper, the Jewish Tribune.
- Had a lot of fun meeting new people, and learning from them.
- London Police Service CORE unit. I kept my promises and I kept them informed; in return they didn’t interfere with what I was trying to do, and I knew if I needed them they’d be there. Thanks to the OPP PLT for the introduction to the LPS unit.
- London Muslim Mosque: I had absolutely not a single confrontation or even a hint of one from the mosque. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for you seeing me there each day, but I appreciate the respect you showed for my right to protest.
- Everyone who came out to support me: Jews, Christians, others from London and as far away as Hamilton, Binbrook and Caledonia. Thanks especially to the amazing Blue Beret ladies, especially one who was with me nearly every day right up to the end. Thanks to the Never Again Group for making 3 trips to London. Thanks to Jacob Peretz for being the first member of London’s Jewish community to stand with us. Thanks to Al Gretzky and Mary Lou Ambrogio of the the International Free Press Society. Thanks also to Pesach Ovadyah, Chair of the Jewish Defence League in London.
- Rabbi Jonathan Hausman from Massachusetts for his very kind and very generous words of encouragement on Day 4, and for his offer to come to Canada to speak at an event with me.
- Gary & Christine McHale, Merlyn Kinrade, Bonnie Stephenson – the Caledonia contingent – for repeated trips to London. I’ve spent the last 5 years travelling back and forth from London to Caledonia, so it was wonderful to see Caledonia faces supporting the Blue Beret vigil in London.
- Pat Woolley from Caledonia for making time to come out all by himself to be with me/us last Saturday (Day 24) to see the ‘divine invitation’ to attend the funeral service for a former RCR U.N. peacekeeper brother in arms — offered by a woman driving past us. Glad you got to witness that little miracle, especially given your role in leading me to become a Christian.
- Former journalist Leila Paul for her courage in allowing me to publish her emails between her and LFP Editor Joe Ruscitti which showed how editorial content in the paper was subject to undue consideration of Muslim interests.
- Thanks to all of you who provided coverage that ’mainstream’ media in London) refused to provide. Blazing Cat Fur; Kaffir Kanuck; Gary & Christine McHale/CaledoniaWakeUpCall.com; Bob Metz & Robert Vaughan of the ‘Just Right’ Show at CHRW 94.9FM at UWO; The Jewish Tribune; Peter Worthington of the Toronto Sun; Moose & Squirrel. (I’d put in links, but I’m falling asleep at the keyboard, guys and won’t last much longer.)
So, what now?
First, some time away from the computer to rest, catch up on sleep & recharge batteries. I thought it would be easy to stand every day for an hour and then get on with the rest of my work on the Caledonia issue. I was wrong(!).
After some R& R…
2. Given Rabbi Hausman’s offer to come from the U.S. to speak at an event with me, I would like to use it as an opportunity to build on the Blue Berets for Peace initiative to create an event called, ‘Israel: The Case For The Defence‘ that would be presented in Southern Ontario universities this fall as a counter-point to the repulsive ‘Israeli Apartheid Week’ events. If you can help with venues, sponsorship or promotion, let me know.
- Joint CANACE/Caledonia Victims Project media release: Caledonia — what went wrong? What next? Longtime volunteers stand ready with answers & help (time to end the illegal peacekeeping mission on Canadian soil; includes key references to help journalists, politicians and researchers what went wrong & how to fix things.)
Thank you for following the Blue Beret vigil. I’ve been overwhelmed with your interest and support. If you’d like to be on my mailing list send an email to email@example.com to let me know.
DAY 25: Sunday, July 17/11
London, Ontario mosque w/links to Muslim Brotherhood rec’d $39K from feds before sponsoring ‘Sea Hitler’ fundraiser
CORRECTION: In the original story, VoC incorrectly showed the date of Ed Holder’s announcement of federal funding for the London Muslim Mosque as being May 17, 2011 – AFTER the mosque’s fundraising dinner for the Tahrir boat to Gaza. The funding announcement was, in fact, made on May 17, 2010. I apologize to readers and Mr. Holder for this error. The story, story title and URL have all been updated via this replacement article.
On Sunday June 19/11 participants in the ‘Canada Boat to Gaza’ mission will fly to meet a boat called Tahrir which will attempt to land in Gaza. Its objective is to break the Israeli naval blockade of weapons delivery to Hamas – whose Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and extermination of Jews.
- United Nations Human Rights Council, July 06/06, A/HRC/S-1/NGO/4: Joint Statement on Hamas Charter [UN download PDF; VoC download PDF] (condemnation of Hamas Charter for calling for jihad against Jews)
- VoiceofCanada, May 18/11: Hamas MP: Jews brought to Palestine for the “great massacre” in preparation for United States of Islam caliphate
Those opposed to the Canadian boat’s mission refer to it as the ‘Sea Hitler.’
Feds fund London mosque after Gaza boat fundraiser
Blogger ‘Blazing Cat Fur’ has gathered evidence showing:
1. On Feb 05/11 the London (Ontario) Muslim Mosque hosted a fundraising dinner for the ‘Canadian Boat to Gaza.
2. The Operations Manager of the London Muslim Mosque, Muhammed Hamou, will be sailing on board the Sea Hitler.
3. The London Muslim Mosque has links to the Muslim Brotherhood through the Muslim Association of Canada.
4. The London Muslim Mosque has links to the Muslim Students Association. The MSA pledge includes these words: “Jihad is my spirit…I will die to establish Islam.”
5. On May 17/10 Conservative MP Ed Holder (London West) visited the London Muslim Mosque to announce that the federal government was providing $39,000 in funding from the Communities at Risk: Security Infrastructure Pilot (SIP) Program. Holder said, “The funding announced…will help improve security so that the London Muslim Mosque and its members can practice their faith and culture peacefully, and continue to remain engaged in our community without fear of harm.”
CORRECTION: In the original story, VoC incorrectly showed the date of Ed Holder’s announcement of funding for the London Muslim Mosque as being May 17, 2011 – AFTER the mosque’s fundraising dinner for the Tahrir boat to Gaza. The funding announcement was, in fact, made on May 17, 2010.
London, Ontario mosque w/links to Muslim Brotherhood rec’d $39K from feds before sponsoring ‘Sea Hitler’ fundraiser
CORRECTION: In the original story, VoC incorrectly showed the date of Ed Holder’s announcement of federal funding for the London Muslim Mosque as being May 17, 2011 – AFTER the mosque’s fundraising dinner for the Tahrir boat to Gaza. The funding announcement was, in fact, made on May 17, 2010.
I apologize to readers and Mr. Holder for this error. The story, story title and URL have all been updated via a replacement article:
- VoiceofCanada, June 18/11: London, Ontario mosque w/links to Muslim Brotherhood rec’d $39K from feds before sponsoring ‘Sea Hitler’ fundraiser
Another reason why Jews should care about Caledonia: ‘TURTLE ISLAND HUMANITARIAN AID c.o.b. CANADIAN BOAT TO GAZA…’
- Jamila Ghaddar, McMaster University Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights, March 09/08
- Blazing Cat Fur, June 08/11: Sea Hitler lawsuit – Canada’s Gaza boat sued for a cool million
Free Thinking Film Society presents – Salim Mansur, David B. Harris, Bruce Bawer and Hege Storhaug: ‘The Problems of Immigration in Europe’
UPDATE: Watch Hege Storhaug’s disturbing presentation in Ottawa about Islamization of Norway (w/Bruce Bawer intro):
- Free Thinking Film Society video, June 08/11: Hege Storhaug w/Bruce Bawer intro[VIDEO, 1:04:32]
UPDATE June 04/11: The FTFS has advised that, unfortunately, Salim Mansur will be unable to speak at this event after all.
The Free Thinking Film Society, the people who dared to give you Iranium and Caledonia: No More Nightmares are now presenting an amazing evening of speeches and discussion about the security risks associated with the importation of radical Islam via immigration:
From the FTFS news release…
‘The Problems With Immigration in Europe’
June 08/11, 7pm
Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa
Admission: $20, Students $10
Please join us for an amazing evening when Bruce Bawer returns to Ottawa with his colleague Hege Storhaug to speak on the problems of immigration in Europe.
Bruce Bawer is an internationally-acclaimed author, whose recent book is “Surrender: Appeasing Islam, Sacrificing Freedom“, and here are some short reviews:
“Written with an urgency and clarity that makes it hard to stop reading and re-reading it. It should be studied by all who wish to understand the forces at work in the West that make an Islamic ‘House of Peace’ a brewing nightmare.” – Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Hege Storhaug is the information director of Human Rights Service in Norway and the author of several books on immigration and integration, forced marriage, women in Pakistan, and related subjects.
Fatah-Hamas (aka ‘Fatas’) is no peace movement
by Gary Gerofsky
And yet recent headlines from the left and emanating from would-be conquerors in the Palestinian camp would have us believe otherwise, read: Israel fears Palestinian nonviolence, Here comes your non-violent resistance, Non-Violent Resistance.
Excellent video explaining geo-politically why Israel cannot withdraw from the land it captured after being attacked by Arab countries in the 1967 Six Day War:
- Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA) video, May 2011: Israel’s Critical Security Needs for a Viable Peace [VIDEO, 5:27]
- See also: JCPA, Dore Gold (former Israel Ambassador to UN), April 05/11: Israel’s Requirements for Defensible Borders
Hamas MP: Jews brought to Palestine for the “great massacre” in preparation for United States of Islam caliphate
According to a statement by Hamas MP and Cleric Yunis Al-Astal the Jews were brought to Palestine for the “great massacre” in preparation for the United States of Islam caliphate for which Palestine will be the capital:
- Al-Aksa TV (Hamas/Gaza), May 11/11: Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal [VIDEO w/translation by MEMRI, 2:19]
TRANSLATION (by MEMRI TV Project)
The (Jews) are brought in droves to Palestine so that the Palestinians – and the Islamic nation behind them – will have the honor of annihilating the evil of this gang. [...]
All the predators, all the birds of prey, all the dangerous reptiles and insects, and all the lethal bacteria are far less dangerous than the Jews. [...] In just a few years, all the Zionists and the settlers will realize that their arrival in Palestine was for the purpose of the great massacre, by means of which Allah wants to relieve humanity of their evil. [...]