UPDATED 1536 Sept 01/07
Re: Fantino’s comments about Greenpeace’s interference with a coal ship bound for Nanticoke…
“nothing but anarchy”
“I would have seized that ship as a result of it facilitating criminal activity”
“Just think of all the resources at great cost we have had to pull in from elsewhere in the province to deal with this nonsense.”
“Using and enticing young people to break the law is mercenary, and it is despicable. it’s using young people and putting them at risk.”
“It terrorized the people on the coal ship…”
“It…put our officers in harm’s way…”
“It…put the very foundation of the provinces power supply at risk.”
“I learned a lot about the critical importance to our lifeline of having uninterupted power…and I can tell you there is serious potential for disaster when you mess with stuff like this. We can’t afford to take a chance on something that important.”
Man, that Fantino almost sounds like a real, honest to goodness police officer – if the hypocrisy wasn’t covering him like a bottle of Coke that’s been shaken just a little too much. I mean, come on…how can he even make these statements with a straight face given his record in Caledonia and elsewhere?
- Gwen Boniface and Fantino give native thugs, gunmen and rapists free rein in Caledonia to destroy infrastructure, traumatize innocent residents – native and non-native – and Fantino has never even once referred to their outrages as “terrorism.” McGuinty even spends $25,000,000 to give the criminals a permanent base of operations out of reach of law enforcement.
- Fantino’s goons arrest law-abiding non-natives trying to put up Canadian flags, but not the natives threatening violence against us.
- Fantino threatens elected officials over their secret deal to defame opponents of their brain-dead policies in Caledonia.
- McGuinty’s Solicitor General Monte Kwinter dismisses all complaints against Fantino without investigating them before his own consultant has even finished his report.
- McGuinty can’t be bothered going to Caledonia to meet with people who have truly been traumatized by more than a year of native lawlessness and terrorism – both violent and economic.
- And…McGuinty’s Ipperwash Inquiry cover-up concludes that natives were not at fault in a violent takeover of the Army camp even though Commissioner Linden’s report describes – with breathless admiration – how native parents put a bunch of children on a bus driven by a 14 year old kid and told him to crash through the gates. For some enlightening excerpts from the Inquiry’s account of this officially-endorsed child abuse, be sure to read, DCE rapists enabled by OPP “best practices” endorsed by McGuinty Inquiry.
This reminds me of the Pink Floyd tune that goes: “Hello……….is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me? Is there anyone at home?”
Don’t miss the CWUC hilarious takes on Fantino’s keen, almost cop-like powers of observation:
- TWO TIER Justice in PICTURES
- Fantino takes Two Tier to New Levels
- 2 Tiers of Logic – Greenpeace arrested while Terrorist freed
As Mary-Lou LaPratte said today, “How do you cure ‘Stupid?’ Indeed, how can a group of people be smart enough to become an OPP commissioner, a Solicitor General and a Premier, yet not one of them grasps the damage they are doing to our faith in our justice system with their illegitimate and repugnant racial policing policies?
Next time invite some native thugs from the Douglas Creek Estates. Guaranteed no arrests, Fantino will keep his mouth shut and his officers will arrest the coal boat captain for inciting a ‘Breach of the Peace.’
To John Tory
Buddy, if you can’t pick up this ball and score with it, you don’t deserve to be premier.
Mark Vandermaas, Editor