Larry Dicy December 9, 2007 at 7:07 am
This all seems to work into a nice little package for the OPP doesn’t it Mark? The only one they missed was you.lol. Well, I guess they will aim for you next time around or maybe me or perhaps the people reading this! Scary isn’t it?
[Larry was commenting on Caledonia violence deliberately incited by depraved liar]
VoC REPLY: Hi Larry. Thanks for writing. Ever heard the saying, ‘Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it’? The OPP and Fantino may think they’ve got a nice package, but they’re going to find out that it’s filled with dogshit. That’s because…
1. Even Fantino is going to find it hard to justify the pre-investigation interference [scroll down to ‘Fantino and OPP…place blame before investigation begins’] by him and the Caledonia detachment when the inevitable Police Act complaints and lawsuits are filed over the Dec 1st antics of the OPP, and his outrageous defamation of McHale published by the Hamilton Spectator on Dec 09/07.
2. Gary stated on a discussion board that he has already demanded that the OPP turn over ALL evidence to him. This is what he said (NOTE: Gary has a disability that makes spelling and sentence composition very difficult for him. Instead of making excuses, however, as to why he couldn’t help fellow Canadians in need, he chose to act, instead. Be sure to read, HELP WANTED: Person to change history. Spelling skills not necessary for a humorous and inspiring look at McHale’s ‘shortcomings.’):
“I also already filed at Cayuga a requests for all evidence.. copies of all video, witness statements etc. Names and notebooks of all officers at the scene and at Unity Rd. All email to/from regard the event and/or Gary McHale on that day. All OPP radio Transmission. Names of any ART or MELT team members at the scene. I will be faxing Fantino and McGunity office and putting them on notice that they will be required to testify at the hearing.”
Given Fantino’s past statements about McHale, including within the email he sent to Haldimand Council that was – by the way – cc’d to 3 people close to McGuinty, I’m pretty sure neither one of them will want to testify under oath. I suspect the OPP don’t want their ART/MELT members to have to testify or turn over notes, either.
Then, of course, there’s that small matter of the native woman liar actually inciting the violence against Gary by screaming that she had been assaulted. I’m sure Julie wasn’t happy that her antics got caught on video – kind of shoots down his predetermined plan that, no matter what happened, the residents were going to get blamed. Oops! Now, Fantino’s boys charge the victim of her depraved actions? Oops again.
Believe it or not, the OPP were actually making noises about charging Jeff Parkinson while he was in the hospital after being injured by a cop while filming Gary’s attack!
My bet is that the charge against McHale never makes it into court. Hopefully, the other defendants will follow McHale’s lead by asking for the same evidence and summoning Fantino as a witness.
If the OPP try to charge me (for what – being assaulted by natives before blocking a car for 3 minutes???), the crown will be getting a similar request from me and, since I once filed a Police Act against Fantino for defamation that was dismissed before the consultant hired by the Solicitor General had even finished his report, I’d be calling Monte Kwinter to testify in addition to Fantino.
Sooner or later, even the Liberal-biased media are going to start doing their damn jobs and ask some tough questions like, “Due to Fantino’s interference in the investigation, why hasn’t the RCMP been called in to take over?”
Oh yes, my friend, it was all a nice little set-up wrapped up as a gift for Julie.
“Sniff, sniff. What’s that smell? Somebody let a dog in here?”
Yes, Larry, it all is very scary, except for the fact that Gary McHale is incapable of being intimidated. Fantino and McGuinty just haven’t learned that, yet.
And…you just inspired my next post!
Please remember them…
Remember Kyle, Doug and Gary. They risked their freedom to defend your rights.
VoC NOTE: Gary McHale is not permitted to communicate with me. I am allowed to speak to his wife, Christine, if she calls, but she cannot pass messages between us. I am respecting those conditions.
Mark Vandermaas, Editor
- VoiceofCanada, Dec 08/07: Caledonia violence deliberately incited by depraved liar
- VoiceofCanada, Dec 05/07: Brantford Expositor endorses violence against civil rights activist
- VoiceofCanada, Dec 03/07: OPP Brass, native thugs ensure violence in Caledonia
- VoiceofCanada, May 03/07: HELP WANTED: Person to change history. Spelling skills not necessary.
- VoiceofCanada, Oct 24/06: If Gary McHale could do it with ‘kiddie gifs,’ imagine what YOU could do!