UPDATED 1254 EST Sept 26/08
I’m a little swamped right now with the election, but I wanted to draw attention to some stories that show how native extremists are cowing Canadian governments and police forces into submitting to their violence, crime and intimidation.
- The Sachem, Sept 12/08: Inhabitants of Twilight Zone (RCMP tell Haldimand they won’t enforce law because they’re afraid of Six Nations!)
- The Sachem, Dec 14/07: Caledonia, now known as the Twilight Zone (this story is 9 months old – before Dave was threatened with a gun. Note how many times Dave and Dana have had to call police!)
- Dave & Dana’s lawsuit: $12M Statement of Claim (If this document doesn’t make you angry at the McGuinty Liberals and OPP brass, nothing will)
- Belleville Intelligencer, Sept 22/08: No polling station for reserve this year [REPRINT] (Natives on Tyendinaga Reserve can’t vote on reserve because of past threats)
- VoiceofCanada, Sept 16/08: Human Rights complaint forces Fantino to tell truth (PART 1) (Ontario’s top cop thinks it’s OK to arrest non-natives and violate their rights to ‘protect’ them from native extremists!)
I fear we are witnessing the beginning of the end for democracy in Canada. Is this why so many Canadians gave their lives in Vimy Ridge, Dieppe, Normandy, Hong Kong, Korea, Afghanistan and peacekeeping missions – so that spineless politicians and police forces could throw away everything they bravely defended by appeasing thugs, sociopaths and criminals just to get past the next election?!?
I hope and pray that Gary McHale wins the seat for Haldimand-Norfolk. It won’t solve everything overnight, but it will send a strong message that politicians will lose their jobs if they continue to allow innocent people to be victimized because of their race.
Mark Vandermaas, Editor