According to a statement by Hamas MP and Cleric Yunis Al-Astal the Jews were brought to Palestine for the “great massacre” in preparation for the United States of Islam caliphate for which Palestine will be the capital:
- Al-Aksa TV (Hamas/Gaza), May 11/11: Hamas MP Yunis Al-Astal [VIDEO w/translation by MEMRI, 2:19]
TRANSLATION (by MEMRI TV Project)
The (Jews) are brought in droves to Palestine so that the Palestinians – and the Islamic nation behind them – will have the honor of annihilating the evil of this gang. […]
All the predators, all the birds of prey, all the dangerous reptiles and insects, and all the lethal bacteria are far less dangerous than the Jews. […] In just a few years, all the Zionists and the settlers will realize that their arrival in Palestine was for the purpose of the great massacre, by means of which Allah wants to relieve humanity of their evil. […]
When Palestine is liberated and its people return to it, and the entire region, with the grace of Allah, will have turned into the United States of Islam, the land of Palestine will become the capital of the Islamic Caliphate, and all these countries will turn into states within the Caliphate. When this happens, any Palestinian will be able to live anywhere, because the land of Islam is the property of all Muslims. Until this happens, we must reject all the resettlement plans, naturalization, or even reparations prior to the return of the refugees.
(h/t to Opposed1)
On April 20/11, before Egypt brokered a reconciliation between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, VoiceofCanada published a special report predicting that the dramatic increase in Hamas rocket attacks on Israeli civilians, coupled with the involvement of the Muslim Brotherhood in the anti-government unrest in places like Egypt, could be foretelling a possible unified Arab attack on Israel:
- VoiceofCanada Special Report, April 20/11: Dramatic Increase in Palestinian targeting of Israeli civilians prelude to unified Arab attack?
If there was any doubt remaining in the wishful-thinking-crowd about the intentions of the Palestinian leadership about its intentions regarding Israel and her Jews there should be no longer.
The question is not ‘if’ Arab nations will unite in yet another attempt to slaughter Israel’s Jews, but ‘when.’
I was not planning to attend due to other commitments, but after reading the repugnant “ethnic cleansing” propaganda by the Coalition Against Israeli Apartheid that conveniently neglected to mention Israel’s UN-sanctioned creation and the fact that the day after gaining independence Arab armies attacked in an attempt to destroy her, I felt compelled to drive the 2 hours from London to make the point that, contrary to what those who support Palestinian terrorism against civilians would have naive university students believe, Israel is actually the most ‘legitimate’ country in the world thanks to its UN origins.
- Blog Wrath, May 16/11: JDL, Nakba and the kilted scotsman with kafiya
My non-Jewish parents lived through the Nazi occupation in Holland, and watched Jews taken away to be murdered. Those of us who refuse to see the gathering storm clouds are deluding themselves as tragically as the 6,000,000 who walked into gas chambers without ever fighting back. I wonder what those who criticize Geert Wilders’ belief that Islam is not a religion, but rather a barbaric, totalitarian ideology akin to Nazism would have to say after listening to this Hamas monster’s chilling description of the extermination of Jews and the destruction of Israel in the name of Allah.
If Israel can be destroyed and replaced by an Islamic Caliphate none of us will be safe. Those who preach hate and violence in the name of Islam, and those who lie and obfuscate and rewrite history on their behalf – such as the CAIA – must be confronted and exposed whether they live in Gaza or Toronto.
- Palestinian Media Watch special report, May 2011: The establishment of the State of Israel in Palestinian Authority ideology and education
“The Zionist gangs stole Palestine…and established the State of Israel.” (Official Palestinian schoolbook, 12th Grade)
“The Jews are hated in every society in which they have lived, because of their behavior relating to their great love of money.” (Jordanian academic Muhammad Dohal, interviewed on PA TV documentary program about the UN Partition Plan)
- MEMRI TV Project: http://www.youtube.com/user/MEMRITVVideos
- MEMRI: www.memri.org
- United Nations Human Rights Council, July 06/06, A/HRC/S-1/NGO/4: Joint Statement on Hamas Charter [UN download PDF; VoC download PDF] (condemnation of Hamas Charter for calling for jihad against Jews)
- Intelligence and Terrorism Information Centre: The Hamas Charter (1988)
- VoiceofCanada feature: Israel’s Fight for Survival: A Short History
- VoiceofCanada feature: Israel & Anti-Semitism
- VoiceofCanada feature: Islamic Doctrine
- Geert Wilders, May 08/11: Speech in London, Ontario, Canada (The Failure of Multiculturalism in Canada and Europe)
- SUN News, Ezra Levant, May 09/11: Geert Wilders – ‘I don’t hate Muslims, I hate Islam’ [VIDEO, 34:11] [YouTube VIDEO]
- National Post, Jonathan Kay, May 09/11: Geert Wilders: Islam’s most outspoken critic
Mark Vandermaas, Editor