Fatah-Hamas (aka ‘Fatas’) is no peace movement
by Gary Gerofsky
And yet recent headlines from the left and emanating from would-be conquerors in the Palestinian camp would have us believe otherwise, read: Israel fears Palestinian nonviolence, Here comes your non-violent resistance, Non-Violent Resistance.
This new ruse by leftists and Islamists to paint terrorist groups as benign and peaceful is nothing new but what is new is the way in which this concept is being twisted to portray violent acts as non-violent or vacuous denials that violence is actually violence when used in the commission of terrorism against Jews and the West. […]
Read the rest of this article…
- NetWMD.com, May 23/11: Fatah-Hamas (aks Fatas) is no peace movement
VoC NOTE: See also, Mr. Gerofsky’s speech at a memorial for the Fogel family which was slaughtered by Palestinian terrorists:
- VoiceofCanada, April 12/11: Jewish apathy decried at Fogel family massacre memorial in Hamilton
It doesn’t matter what name you call a jihadist movement intended to exterminate the state of Israel and its Jews, but to try to cloak your ‘final solution’ in the names of history’s greatest civil rights leaders is nauseatingly despicable. Martin Luther King and Ghandi changed history through non-violence, not by attempts to massacre innocents:
- VoiceofCanada feature: Israel’s Fight for Survival: A Short History
- VoiceofCanada, May 18/11: Hamas MP: Jews brought to Palestine for the “great massacre” in preparation for United States of Islam caliphate
- United Nations Human Rights Council, July 06/06, A/HRC/S-1/NGO/4: Joint Statement on Hamas Charter [UN download PDF; VoC download PDF] (condemnation of Hamas Charter for calling for jihad against Jews)
- Washington Post, June 29/10: Hamas is a threat to the Palestinian cause [CIC link]“Berman traces Hamas’s intellectual pedigree to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, whose founder, Hassan al-Banna, greatly admired Hitler, and to Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who spent much of World War II in Germany cozying up to Hitler, organizing a Muslim SS unit and, on occasion, remonstrating with the Nazis for not killing enough Jews.”
- VoiceofCanada, April 20/11: Dramatic Increase in Palestinian targeting of Israeli civilians prelude to unified Arab attack?
Mark Vandermaas, Editor