Earlier today I sent out the following email to my Caledonia mailing list:
Dear Caledonia residents:
- VIDEO: Mark Vandermaas – Part 2 [VIDEO, 14:50] (‘Vexatious Land Claims‘ & ‘Caledonia: A National Security Issue‘) [NOTES w/citations: PDF]
- NOTES for Mark Vandermaas speech at 2012 Israel Truth Week Conference – ‘Israel Truth Week: Born of Nazi-occupied Holland and the Caledonia Crisis’) [PDF]
- VIDEO: Gary McHale speech at 2012 Israel Truth Week Conference – Dr. King’s ‘Letter from Birmingham Jail’: A Blueprint for Victory Over Anti-Israelism and Anti-Semitism’ [VIDEO, 39.42; NOTES, 15p] – Gary talks about how the lawyer for the Mohawk Warriors is the lawyer for Hezbollah terror group.
- VoiceofCanada; Caledonia Players: Tom Keefer & CUPE 3903 https://voiceofcanada.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/caledonia-players-tom-keefer-cupe-3903/
- CANACE diagram, Aug 07/08: Reconciliation: The CANACE Path [PDF]
- 2nd North American ANARCHIST Studies Network Conference, Jan 16/11: Anti-Colonial Anarchism & Indigenous Resistance Part 1 [VIDEO, 14:06]
Kate Milley from CUPE 3903 First Nations Solidarity Working Group (very active in Caledonia since approx May 2006) speaks about how we are creating relationships with “pro-Israel” groups, and the importance of countering our application of Dr. King’s lessons to confront native extremists and supporters and portray them as the true racists and victimizers of innocents. She also explains her ‘logic’ that Caledonia victims are the true aggressors because of their “white settler” status. Tom Keefer sits beside her on the right. He also speaks in another video]
- HelplessByBlatchford feature: ‘Caledonia: No More Nightmares’
- Israel Truth Week: 2012 Conference
- Blazing Cat Fur, April 27/12: Anarchists, Marxists, Radical Unionists, Maybe Even an Actual Indian or Two Plan March on Caledonia
Founder, Caledonia Victims Project
I wish I could be there to support you but you will all be in my thoughts. I am well aware of the double standard used by natives and the left to measure reality. I have family who live on reserves and pay many fees for services which they don’t get and are not allowed to use the services that are available to everyone else. In addition,their taxes and ours, pay for the whole place to start with.