Fighting for justice in the Caledonia no-go zone: Our story in our words
Christie Blatchford: Caledonia law = Deep South law
“…the law in Haldimand County operates as the law in America’s Deep South once worked, where there was one law for the white man, who could break it with impunity, and another for the black man. In Haldimand County, since the occupation began, there has been one law for natives and another for non-natives.“
I believe in CANACE principles respecting the rule of law and protection of human rights.
IN BOOKSTORES NOW: Caledonia’s story and ours, as told by Canada’s award-winning author of ‘Fifteen Days’…
MARCH 22/11: FREE THINKING FILM SOCIETY & INTERNATIONAL FREE PRESS SOCIETY BRING CALEDONIA TO OTTAWA!
July 12, 2009 – THE END OF THE BEGINNING! After 4 arrests during a 31 month campaign the Canadian flag is legal once again in Caledonia:
Through the artist’s eyes: Caledonia’s victims, villains & voices of reason
Presentation to 2010 ‘New Directions in Aboriginal Policy’ forum, Mount Royal University, Calgary, AB
- 1 Trump supporter vs. 400 feminists at Women’s (anti-Trump) March, London, Ontario
- Letter to MPs & CBC Ombudsman re hateful, racist, anti-white video by CBC ‘Comedy’
- Trump refugees causing problems at Canadian border
- ‘RAPE MELANIA’ sign – Close your eyes and imagine…
- A Canadian Perspective on President Elect Trump and ‘THE LIARS FORMERLY KNOWN AS JOURNALISTS’
- Save the planet…from climate clowns!
- Dr. Don Easterbrook to Washington Climate Change committee: the testimony every legislator needs to hear before voting on climate issues
- McHales do it again: Haldimand Council votes to dismantle Caledonia blockade
- If Michael Moore Had a Good Twin: A Review of Gary McHale’s Victory In The No-Go Zone
- Freedom Press Canada to release VICTORY IN THE NO-GO ZONE by Gary McHale
- Gary McHale & CANACE shut down Enbridge pipeline occupation w/one letter to Hamilton Police
- “One of most disliked men in Canada” to receive Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal for Caledonia leadership…congrats to Gary McHale!
- Merlyn Kinrade passes — Caledonia, Six Nations, Canada & Israel lose a patriot and friend
- Israel loses a daughter and defender – Rose Lax of Hamilton’s Never Again Group
- Mark Vandermaas interviewed by CBC re Tom Keefer march in Caledonia
- Freedom Party of Ontario bestows ‘Free Speech Award’ on Mary Lou Ambrogio; praises Caledonia activists
- Dear Caledonia residents – about Tom Keefer & tomorrow’s takeover of Caledonia’s streets by Marxists, radical unionists, anarchists, terror group sympathizers and anti-Israel groups
- Vandermaas email to OPP officer re April 21 DCE rally before two ‘breach of peace’ arrests
- Mark Vandermaas honoured as part of Zachor Coalition at National Holocaust ceremony, Ottawa
- SUN TV: ‘The Caledonia Crusader’ talks about racist Supreme Court decision; then heads to Israel Consulate to stand with Jewish Defence League
Readers Comment"You are all to be commended for doing so much, for so many with so little support. Your effort alone makes me want to weep for those who cannot appreciate the enormity of what has so far transpired."
Cited by Ryerson Review of Journalism
Quoted in Ipperwash Inquiry expose
Disrobing the Aboriginal Industry
"And Mark and Gary, thank you for making us feel like we are not alone in this and that there are other Canadians who care." Elaine, Caledonia resident
"Mark, I just want to say thanks again for your diligence and your help with our struggle here in Caledonia. Thanks also to Gary, without his web site no one would know the lengths the government and the OPP will go to appease terrorists. I don't know how much more the residents who live along the occupied zone can take. I know for myself, I feel lost with nowhere to turn, with little to no help. I do however, thank God for you and Gary. Keep up the good work." Caledonia resident
"Dear Mark: this is my first visit to your site and I absolutely love it. I’m from Caledonia and have been fighting the two tiered justice system since day one. Thank you so much for following Gary McHale’s involvement and coming to Caledonia." Beth
"There are many injustices going on in Canada at the moment, especially in First Nation Territory. They could sure use a man of your passion to give them a hand! Sincerely, Rob"
"From the bottom of my heart, I thank you and Gary and all those who are willing to put your lives on hold to fight for freedom, democracy, law and order. They are definitely worth fighting for. If only I was 20 years younger. God Bless you all !" Cora
"I have to commend you on your writing, very direct, effective and from the heart." David Hartless
"Thanks Mark, and also to you Gary. You guys rock, to stand up for us when no one else will is just great. I can’t even stand up for myself for fear of retaliation against my family." 'BeothucVSA'
"Mark, I would just like to say that I was more than proud to stand in Caledonia on Jan 20th with men like yourself, Gary, Chris and Merlin." Larry Dicy
"We need all the help we can get and owe so much to 'outsiders.' Keep up the good work." Margaret
"I personally appreciate the concern and support of Gary and yourself." Donna Reid
"I enjoy reading posts from a true journalist especially one who holds the truth above all other objectives." Jim Anderson
"Again, thank you Mark for a great job at keeping the focus on the issue at hand that is Two Tier Justice and Equality issues." Lisa Parent
"Good stuff Mark...truth is the greatest weapon against corruption and the wider the truth is sewn the less the grip of the corruptors." WL Mackenzie Redux
"That was so nice of you to make that phone call to Jack on our behalf. Your article on Jack was very touching. [enter 'Let's remember Jack tomorrow' in search box above]Thank you for standing up along with Gary and fighting this issue for Canada and Jack too. It is one big can of worms." Mary, Kelowna, BC
- "Congratulations and many thanks to you tireless freedom fighters in CANACE. What a Canada Day present this was. I nominate you all, particularly Judge Marshall, for an Order of Canada award. Many people talk about rights, freedom, and equity under law, but few focus their actions on delivering it. You guys are the genuine article. Thank you again." Caledonia resident
Category Archives: VoC News
Freedom Party of Ontario bestows ‘Free Speech Award’ on Mary Lou Ambrogio; praises Caledonia activists
The week beginning Saturday, April 21, 2012 was surely one of curious contrasts for Caledonia rule-of-law activists…
- VoiceofCanada, April 27/12: Vandermaas email to OPP officer re April 21 DCE rally before two ‘breach of peace’ arrests
In the evening, I was honoured to be a guest speaker and presenter at the post-election dinner meeting for the Freedom Party of Ontario where executive members Bob Metz, Robert Vaughan, and leader Paul McKeever explained why the NDP, Liberals and Hudak PCs are all nearly-identical ‘red’ parties more interested in promoting ‘wealth distribution’ than in promoting wealth creation and protecting liberty.
- Freedom Party of Ontario updates, April 22/12: Ontario sees Red as budget vote approaches (speeches will be uploaded to YouTube when available, so check this page)
- Freedom Party of Ontario website: FreedomParty.on.ca
- Just Right Media, April 05/12: RED Alert! So Where’s the Right? Guest: Paul McKeever, Leader, Freedom Party [Just Right-244 AUDIO]
On the way home my very apolitical wife said, ‘The penny dropped after listening to the speeches. Now I understand the difference between the parties.’
Freedom Party of Ontario – honouring a great friend of Caledonia, Canada, liberty and democracy
Following Paul McKeever’s very thought-provoking speech about the red parties vs. liberty I gave a short talk to help honour an amazing activist named Mary Lou Ambrogio, VP of the Canadian chapter of the International Free Press Society (seen above as evening emcee for my inaugural 2012 Israel Truth Week Conference), and presented her, on behalf of the Freedom Party of Ontario, the party’s ‘Free Speech Award’ in recognition of her tireless work in giving a voice to artists, authors, politicians and advocates who have been faced persecution by those who fear the light shone on their lies and/or crimes.
VoiceofCanada editor Mark Vandermaas was called to the stage at the National Holocaust Remembrance Day ceremony to be part of the candle-lighting ceremony in honour of the ‘Zachor Coalition’ — the group of organizations who contributed to the event’s success.
In the audience were 45 people who had travelled with Mark via a bus sponsored by the Canadian Society for Yad Vashem including, Caledonia activists Gary & Christine McHale as well as Merlyn Kinrade and his daughter Olivia, along with Al Gretzky from the International Free Press Society; Steve Scheffer from Hamilton’s Never Again group, and Rabbi Jonathan Hausman who flew up from Boston to ride the bus with his ‘Favourite Gentile.’
At his March 21/12 Israel Truth Week Conference in London, which was held at Royal View Church (where Caledonia activist Gary McHale’s message to Christians about the evils of racism – especially anti-Semitism – and about the necessity of paying a price for their beliefs was very well received), Mark announced that the Canadian Society for Yad Vashem had offered to provide a bus to take people to Ottawa for the ceremony. Dr. Peter Marshall of the Victory International Church in Hamilton enthusiastically supported the trip and approximately half the bus’s 46 passengers were members of his 1,000-strong congregation.
- VoiceofCanada, Feb 28/12: Dear Ontario PC Party: blood from future victims on YOUR hands, not ours
- Dunnville Chronicle, Feb 27/12: McHale invites Hudak to rally in March
- Country Radio 107.3, Feb 22/12: McHale invites Hudak to Caledonia (note: the story incorrectly states that the DCE occupation site ‘was given’ by the Ont. govt. in exchange for ending the occupation. This is not correct. Other property was given to end the roadblock of the main road through Caledonia, but the DCE is provincially owned land that it allows to be used by those who terrorized Caledonia. More info about the vexatious nature of the land claims made by occupation radicals and how the courts have ruled against them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcCZshMikDY; speaker’s notes: PDF, 36p, incl. citations)
Feb. 22, 2012 [PDF]
Caledonia 8 invite PC leader Tim Hudak to march in Caledonia against racism
The Caledonia 8 – which includes members of CANACE, the Caledonia Victims Project and courageous residents of Haldimand County – call upon PC leader Tim Hudak to help them take a stand against institutionalized racism in Ontario and, in particular, against the McGuinty government’s racist policies that have victimized so many in Haldimand County.
The Caledonia 8 are extending an official invitation to PC leader Tim Hudak to march side-by-side with them in Caledonia during the month of March on a date of his choosing.
The principles of Rule of Law and equality under the law are fundamental principles of grassroots conservative people. As such the issues surrounding Caledonia must be key to the Conservative party’s efforts to rid Ontario of McGuinty’s racial policing policies.