- SUN TV, Ezra Levant, June 20/11: Elisabeth Sadbaditsche-Wolff – Convicted of Hate Speech for Quoting the Koran
- Gates of Vienna, May 09/11: The Protocol of the Elders of Vienna (translation of shocking judge’s remarks when convicting Sabaditsch-Wolff)
- ESW website: SaveFreeSpeech.org
Mary Lou’s accompanying remarks:
This is a fascinating summary of what happened in the case against ESW and how the judge was able to introduce a new charge after hearing all the evidence and realizing they couldn’t get her on the original charge. Kangaroo court doesn’t even begin to describe this process.”
The Brussels Journal, Feb 21/11
Convicted for calling Muhammad a ‘paedophile’
In Austria, calling Muhammad a ‘paedophile’ constitutes illegal denigration of “religious teachings”. This is what Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff was found guilty of in an Austrian court. Read on for an extensive analysis of the puzzling verdict.
Acquitted and convicted
There is now a conviction against Austrian citizen Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff (ESW), who stood trial on a charge of “incitement to hatred” at a series of seminars educating about political Islam and the challenges we face. The case was closed on February 15th 2011 by judge Bettina Neubauer, who gave the following verdict to ESW, who was also convicted of being a “Repeat offender”, in spite of this conviction being her first:
- Acquitted on the charge of incitement to hatred
- Convicted for denigration of the teachings of a legally recognized religion.
- Punishment: 120 day fines for a total of 480 euros.