As reported here on VoiceofCanada the Freedom Party of Ontario recently released video ads supporting one of the planks in its election platform calling for an end to race-based education such as the Toronto School Board’s ‘Africentric’ school for Blacks only.
Those ads were pulled from YouTube after a complaint from CTV shortly after McKeever appeared on CFRB 1010.
The International Free Press Society’s Canadian Chapter (IFPS-Canada) has the complete story, and Paul McKeever, leader of the party has posted his thoughts online:
- IFPS-Canada, Jan 30/11: Freedom Party of Ontario Ads Suppressed?
- PaulMcKeever.ca, Jan 30/11: International Free Press Society sounds alarm about suppression of Freedom Party’s anti-racism ads
- see also: VoiceofCanada, Jan 25/11: Freedom Party gov’t would end race-based public schools – ‘One race: the human race’
- see also: YouTube Channel: Freedom Party of Ontario
1. Alas, we know only too well how key information, hard news and opinion is suppressed. The McGuinty government intimidated CHTV after interviewing Gary McHale. A completed CBC documentary based on OPP/occuper radio traffic proving the occupiers authorized the shooting of civilians and police was pulled shortly before our FantinoGate news conference in the Queen’s Park Media Studio. Other than this one, suppressed attempt there was no other investigative reporting done in Caledonia until Christie Blatchford arrived on the scene.